If you haven't received your results after taking the exam, not to worry. Here's what you need to know about how your results are generated & how to make sure they make their way to your email inbox with ease:
- All exam questions must be answered in order for the results to be sent to your email address
This means you must complete the exam within the 60 minute time limit, without clicking out of the testing window prematurely. Doing so may prevent your answers from being saved.
Technical glitches or loss of Internet connection in the middle of the exam can also prevent your answers from being saved, so a quick system check is a good idea before you begin.
- The email address you provide on the "Enter Your Details" page immediately preceding the exam is the email address where your results will be sent
So if you haven't received your results, it could be that there was a small error in the spelling of the email address you entered on that page.
- Have you checked your spam folder?
One of the first steps we recommend you take when you become a Loan Signing System student is to whitelist our email address to make sure all correspondence is sent directly to your primary inbox — sometimes if a sender isn't recognized as one of your contacts, email services like Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and others will automatically filter messages from that sender to your spam folder... this may include your exam results email.
Here's how to quickly & simply whitelist our email address so that doesn't happen:
- It can take up to 24 hours for you to receive your results email
Scores are not generated instantaneously... but the great news is that most students receive their results email within about 10 minutes of completing the exam! This is the standard turnaround time for your results to be generated but please understand that occasionally, the wait time can take longer.
If it's been less than 24 hours since you've completed your exam, we suggest being patient until that time passes before taking action.
If you've made a mistake relating to any of the scenarios above, it's okay!
Remember, the Loan Signing System exam can be taken as many times as you need to in order to pass. We do not have the ability to track down a lost results email but trying again is easy:
- Log into your student account by clicking here
- Navigate to the module named, "Take the LSS Certification Exam Once You've Watched Every Video to This Point"
- Double check the items described in this article and make sure that you've completed each one
- Take the exam from start to finish & keep an eye on your email inbox for your results!
If you still have not yet received your results, please email your full name and email you used when taking the exam to email@example.com to locate your results.