You may be wondering if you should choose an online course over a face-to-face school to learn how to become a better notary signing agent.
Here are some of the many benefits of learning from Loan Signing System's online course:
- You can learn when it's convenient - As soon as you invest in the course, you get immediate access. And you can learn during the day, evenings, or weekends as it conveniently fits within your schedule!
- Study wherever you want - Because the course is online, you can learn at home on your desktop or laptop, or you can even learn it while away from home using your mobile device!
- Get much more information than you would in a classroom - Classroom environments tend to be limited to set time frames. And while an in-person course that lasts several hours can be informative, the instructor must limit the information to fit within the time frame of the course. Therefore a lot of details are left out and question and answer periods may be limited. An online course can continuously add new and relevant training to your course given you don't have the same time constraints a face-to-face classroom has. Loan Signing System covers much more than what you would learn face-to-face.
- Review any lesson anytime to fully assimilate the information - It is estimated by many learning experts that we only retain about 10% of what we hear the first time. So if you learn something in a face-to-face course, chances are you're going to forget 90% of what is taught! With Loan Signing System's online course, you can review any training module as many times as you need to fully retain the information!
- Get answers to your questions - Since face-to-face courses generally have a limited time frame, you may not have as much time to get answers to all of your questions. With our online course, as questions come up, you can write them down and get answers to them during our LIVE mentorship sessions, post them to Facebook and get answers from your peers, OR ask them during our face-to-face business strategy session once you're done with the training!
- See more details of what to do - When learning from Loan Signing System's online course, you'll get the benefit of having the printed documents in front of you. You'll also get to see close ups of the documents in many of the videos as you learn what to do. This provides a significant advantage to a face-to-face course where you may not get the same level of detail.
- Enjoy even more interaction with the instructor and other students - Contrary to what you may expect, many students find that they actually get significantly MORE interaction with the instructor and your peers with our online course. You'll get to ask questions LIVE in our mentorship group and network with thousands of signing agents across the United States!
Click on the link below to become a Loan Signing System student and earn $75-$200 per appointment as a notary loan signing agent today!